Porcelain Veneers Park City, Heber, & Salt Lake City, UT
Get Veneers in Utah
Even if you have healthy teeth and gums, you may not be happy with the way your teeth and smile look. If this is the case, you may want to consider porcelain veneers. Dr. Peterson may recommend porcelain veneers to cover teeth that are chipped, worn or eroded.
What are veneer teeth?
Dental veneers are thin, custom-fitted porcelain facings that Dr. Peterson affixes to your teeth. This is a simple, comfortable procedure that can be fully performed in just two visits to our Park City dentistry office. Just a short drive from Salt Lake City, Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry serves patients from all over Utah.
Our dental veneers are made from the highest quality porcelain. We can help you choose what is the best solution for you.We are honored to be able to work with one of the most accomplished ceramists in the world, Master Ceramist Mike Milne.
Why Should I Get Porcelain veneers in Utah?
- Whiten permanently stained teeth.
- Porcelain veneers also referred to as dental veneers, can be used to repair front and back teeth that have permanent stains or discoloration that won’t respond to teeth whitening.
- Porcelain veneers can also be used on back teeth as a conservative permanent solution.
- Porcelain veneers may also be used to correct small gaps or to fix poorly shaped or crooked teeth.
- Dr. Peterson is an award-winning cosmetic dentist. Learn More Here.
Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry proudly provides Park City, Salt Lake City, Duchesne, Vernal, Heber UT and the surrounding areas with advanced Porcelain Veneer procedures. Call today for your consultation at (435) 658-0678 or complete a Contact Form here!