Giselle Batcheller Sloop, DDS
Giselle Batcheller Sloop, DDS is an integrative biological dentist living in Park City, Utah. She earned her BA from Georgetown University in French, and her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
She is a member of the Holistic Dental Association (HDA), the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), and the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
Dr. Batcheller Sloop brings a love of life and of caring for others to her clients and clinical practice. Whole body, whole person wellness is at the center of her practice philosophy. Her unique treatment niche includes a wholistic approach to facial esthetics and noninvasive airway expansion for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
In addition to dental and facial esthetics training, she has completed complimentary whole body health and wellness training including Chinese medicine training in Los Angeles, California, Yoga Teacher Training in Park City, Utah, and culinary school in Somerset, England. Dr. Batcheller Sloop is currently enrolled in training for 2020 completion of Naturopathic Medical Doctor Board Certification, along with a degree in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine.
A Suzuki, gymnastics, Montessori, ski, karate, ISR, and tennis mom, she loves her two healthy and active boys and is so grateful to be their mother.
- Holistic Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- BA (French) Georgetown
- UNC Chapel Hill Graduate Certificate in Core Public Health Concepts
- DDS -UNC Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
Teachers & Mentors
- Dr. Gordon Christensen (fixed prosthodontics, implants, mini implants)
- Dr. Richard Miron (PRF)
- Dr. Phil Mollica, Dr. Mark McClure, Dr. Judson Wall (Integrative & Biological Dentistry)
- David Getoff (Naturopathic Medicine)
- Dr. Luke Cua (Chinese Medicine)
- Dr. Harvey Shiffman (Fotona Lightwalker Laser Procedures including Smoothlase(TM), Nightlase(TM), Liplase(TM), Necklase(TM), Smootheye(TM), and advanced laser procedures for facial esthetics)
- Dr. Josh Brower (PRF Facial Esthetics)
- Dr. Gigi Meinecke (Botox & Dermal Fillers)
- Dr. Valerie Kanter (Integrative & Regenerative Endodontics)
Continuing education highlights
- American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry, training for 2020 Naturopathic Medical Doctor Board Certification, along with a degree in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine
- Fotona Lightwalker Advanced training with Dr. Harvey Shiffman in Boynton Beach, Florida- Advanced procedures (Smoothlase (TM), Nightlase(TM), Liplase(TM), and Advanced Laser Esthetics)
- Dr. Valarie Kanter Integrative Regenerative Endo course in Beverly Hills
- Chinese medicine & needle-free acupuncture training in Los Angeles
- AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine)
- AGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
- LVI Endo Root Camp in Georgia
- Gordon Christensen clinical courses in Provo & Scottsdale Center
- Microcurrent conference in Florida
- FACES Botox & Dermal Fillers Course – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- IAOMT meetings
- Holistic Dental Association