Want a Brand New Smile? Consider what is Possible with Porcelain Veneers.
- Posted on: May 15 2016
Chicklets. It’s something you want to chew, not something you want reflected in your smile! Alas, this is exactly the esthetic that many people achieved in the early days of cosmetic dentistry. Today, we are fortunate to have the benefit of quality dental porcelain and advanced techniques that can be employed in the fabrication of dental veneers.
What Would you Like for Your Smile?
- Brighter teeth. Discoloration may be something that could be addressed with professional teeth whitening, but this is not always the case. Sometimes, porcelain veneers are the ideal solution for stains. Because some staining occurs from inside the tooth rather than from an external factor such as coffee or red wine, it is important to consult with your dentist about the best method of reviving your smile.
- More prominent teeth. Some adults feel as though their teeth never caught up to the rest of their physical development. Small teeth do not fit into the ideal “professional” or “grown-up” image that most of us have. Porcelain veneers bonded to the front of small teeth can enlarge them to create a more sophisticated appearance.
- Straighter teeth. Before you get too excited, understand that porcelain veneers cannot solve every alignment issue. In some instances, orthodontic treatment is the best option for a straighter and healthier smile. However, porcelain veneers can be made to the ideal shape to disguise a crooked or turned tooth, making it look straight.
- Better-looking teeth. Damage such as chips or cracks can keep you from looking and feeling your best. Porcelain veneers are an excellent remedy to such problems. In just a few visits, a crack or chip can be permanently disguised.
- A beautifully balanced smile. Because porcelain veneers are so versatile, covering gaps and a multitude of other imperfections, it is possible to create the perfect symmetry, size, and shape to fit your unique facial structure.
Cosmetic dentistry has evolved to such an extent over the years that the results from treatments like porcelain veneers mimic the natural vibrancy, translucency, and texture of natural enamel. To learn more about this popular treatment, call our office at (281) 486-8061.
Posted in: Veneers